Accelerated Adult Programs
The Accelerated Adult Programs at Trinity Christian College are designed for people like you- adult learners with previous college credit who want to complete their degrees, gain a competitive edge in their careers, or fulfill their dream of becoming a licensed teacher.
Classes in each program are held just one night a week from 6-10 PM, so you can continue working and reach your goal. You take each course with the same core group of fellow adult learners, which enables you to develop friendships and a strong support system.
• Bachelor of Science in Business
• Bachelor of Arts in Education and/or Professional Educator License
• Bachelor of Science in Psychology
• Bachelor of Arts in Special Education/Professional Educator License
• ESL/Bilingual Endorsement (for licensed teachers)
Trinity Christian College is accredited by and is a member of The Higher Learning Commission (www.ncahlc.org or 800.621.7440). Trinity’s Education programs are accredited by the Illinois State Board of Education for elementary, middle grades, secondary and K-12 license. Trinity’s Business program is accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).