The Adult Studies Accelerated Programs are designed for people like you, adult learners with previous college credit who want to complete their degrees or gain a competitive edge in their careers. As you attend classes just one night a week, you will progress through the entire program with your cohort, a supportive group of fellow learners.
• B.S. Business (Palos Heights, Chicago, and Dyer, Indiana)
• B.A. Education/ Professional Educator License (Palos Heights and Chicago)
• B.S. Psychology (Palos Heights)
• B.A. Special Education/ Dual Teaching License (Palos Heights)
• B.S. Nursing (must be RN) (Palos Heights)
Trinity Christian College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and a member of the North Central Association (www.ncahlc.org). Trinity’s Adult Studies Education programs are accredited by the Illinois State Board of Education for elementary, secondary and K-12 license. Trinity’s Adult Studies Business program is accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).