Bachelor of Science: Business
In our accelerated program, you can earn your Bachelor of Science Degree with a major in Business, a versatile degree that, when coupled with your experience, can help advance your career.
Download the Program Brochure to read the Top 5 Reasons you should choose Trinity!
Accelerated Business Degree
The Business Degree Program lays a comprehensive foundation of business theory and practice to prepare you to fulfill your career goals. Designed for working professionals like you, you will learn with a cohort - the same group of about 20 students - throughout the entire program, allowing you to form friendships and develop a support system.
All courses are taught by professors who are experienced in their field and dedicated to helping you achieve your goals.
Dates and Tuition
The Business program begins every February and September in Palos Heights.
Tuition is $509 per credit hour for a total tuition of $26,468 (52 credit hours), which includes all rental books and a wireless laptop computer (to keep after graduation).
Trinity offers incoming Business students the opportunity to earn an Academic Achievement Scholarship in fall 2016, which provides tuition assistance to adult studies students based upon exceptional academic performance. If you have earned a cumulative transfer GPA of 3.5 or higher and have financial need, you are eligible to apply for the Academic Achievement Scholarship. Application deadline is August 1, 2016!
You must transfer in at least 45 hours of previous college credit (grade of C or better) and have a minimum GPA of 2.0.
Transfer courses needed:
- Accounting Principles I
- Accounting Principles II
- American History ^
- Biology, with lab *
- Cross-Cultural Elective *
- English Composition
- Fine Arts *
- Literature *
- Physical Science, with lab *
- Western Civilization ^
- Finite Mathematics (must be taken prior to ABUS 310)
* waived with AA or AS degree; ^ one waived with AA or AS degree
You will attend class one night a week from 6-10 PM on the same night each week. Classes range in length from 5 to 7 weeks, allowing you to concentrate on one class at a time and to complete the accelerated program in two years.
- ABUS 301: Professional Communication (3 credit hours)
- ABUS 302: Organizational Behavior (3 credit hours)
- ATHL 103: Biblical Perspectives (3 credit hours)
- ABUS 317: Information Technology Management (3 credit hours)
- APHL 104: Christian Worldview (3 credit hours)
- ABUS 304: Contemporary Economic Analysis (3 credit hours)
- ABUS 316: Business Ethics and Society (3 credit hours)
- ABUS 308: Marketing Management (3 credit hours)
- ABUS 310: Collection, Analysis, and Interpretation of Quantitative Data (4 credit hours)
- ABUS 305: Management Planning and Decision Making (3 credit hours)
- ABUS 383: Negotiations (3 credit hours)
- ABUS 311: Global Business (3 credit hours)
- ABUS 314: Legal Environment of Business (3 credit hours)
- ABUS 313: Financial Planning, Analysis, and Decision Making (3 credit hours)
- ABUS 315: Strategic Management and Decision Making (4 credit hours)
- ABUST 417: Comprehensive Senior Capstone Assessment (5 credit hours)
Click HERE for Course Descriptions.
To apply, complete an online application for admission and submit with a $25 application fee. We will also need your sealed, official college transcripts from each school you have attended. These can be mailed in to our office or sent electronically via
If you bring your official transcripts when you meet one-on-one with a representative or attend an information session, we will waive your $25 application fee!
Once we receive all official transcripts, a transcript evaluation will be completed (takes approximately 2-3 days). We will then contact you to discuss the evaluation and advise if any courses are needed outside of the program. The next step following the evaluation is a writing sample, which is an hour in length and is completed in our office in Palos Heights.
Trinity Christian College is accredited by and is a member of The Higher Learning Commission (www.ncahlc.org or 800.621.7440). Trinity’s Adult Studies Business program is accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).