How to Apply - Special Education Program
1. Complete an ONLINE APPLICATION for admission.
2. Request your official grade transcripts from all colleges/universities that you have attended. (Note: Transcripts must be official. No copies/faxes accepted).
If you have attended college outside of the United States, those transcripts should be evaluated by Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. before submitting to Trinity. For information, visit their web site: www.ece.org.
3. Submit application fee ($25) and official grade transcripts to:
Trinity Christian College
Attn: Adult Studies Department
6601 West College Drive
Palos Heights, IL 60463
4. A transcript evaluation will be completed for you. You will be notified by phone, via email (if an email is listed on the application), and postal mail.
5. If your evaluation indicates that you have transferred in at least 65 semester hours of previous college credit, and have no more than 30 hours of outstanding coursework (deficiencies), you will receive a phone call from the Adult Studies Department asking you to schedule a time to complete a brief writing sample. Once the writing sample is completed, the Adult Studies Education department faculty will call you to schedule a intake interview.
6.With the approval of the education department, an acceptance packet will be mailed to you. You will be admitted to the program, pending the receipt of your $300 tuition deposit. Your seat in our program is guaranteed only if the deposit is received by the date indicated. The tuition deposit is deducted from your first semester's tuition and is non-refundable.